Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Specific Petrol weight

Author
Thomas
Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear Sirs,
i tried to create a new Aircraft in Skydemon. Its a FK 131 Jungmann. So far so good.
In the W&B Dialog i created a Loadststion for Fuel.
And here i see a Problem:
When i fill in during the Flightplanning in the - Flight Detail -  Column Fuel for example 55 Liters, the Programm counts 55 KG instead of somewhat 38kg in the Addition of the Total Aircrafts weight. How can I correct this to the specific Weight of Petrol?

Thanks in advance,  Thomas

Thomas
Thomas
Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)Too Much Forum (669 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Ok, i solved the Problem myself. Created the Aircraft on the iPad with the fault described in the first post.
Edited later the Aircraft with the PC Version, deleted the there the doubled Loadstation for Fuel and its done.....
Hope this helps somebody else.

Thomas

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search