Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Microsoft.NET Framework 2

Author
Dema
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dema - 1/9/2018 1:44:46 PM
waremark - 10/17/2016 5:08:52 PM
Now solved, by Googling the error message (a more computer literate user would probably have got there more quickly).

Control Panel/Turn Windows Features on or off/Turn on .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

(.NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services was already on.)

Team SkyDemon, I think an appropriate message in the update utility could help save wasted time for other Windows 10 users - and something a little bit more specific than Tim's first message above. That message was not quite specific enough for me to find the option to 'Turn Windows Features on or off'.‌

Dear All,
The same problem. No way to install SkyDemon on Windows 10.
I tried to activate the 2.0 feature, but the system tell me that it needs to connect with Windows Update to donwloads some file. 
When I try to download, the system tell me the system is not able to complete the download, error 0x800F081F
Is it so difficult to install SkyDemon?

Thanks for your support‌
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
No, it isn't. Please contact customer support.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search