Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Plog Name

Author
G
Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Think it would be great if when printing the Pilot Log that the Route Name could be clearly displayed at the top of the printed page.

I find that when printing several Plogs it is difficult to quickly and easily see which is which, particularly when airbourne!

Thanks. Giles
Tags
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
The route name should be being displayed at the top of the PLOG whichever version you use. We will get this fixed, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

This has nothing to do with the presence of a "Briefing Pack" on SkyDemon Plan.

We are in the process of gradually unifying our printed output but it is a massive task spanning multiple very different printing technologies, so it will take some time.
Gilest
G
Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)Too Much Forum (878 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 8/18/2016 4:23:30 PM
The route name should be being displayed at the top of the PLOG whichever version you use. We will get this fixed, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

This has nothing to do with the presence of a "Briefing Pack" on SkyDemon Plan.

We are in the process of gradually unifying our printed output but it is a massive task spanning multiple very different printing technologies, so it will take some time.

Hi Has any progress been made with request? I still think it would be a great improvement.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
The route name is displayed as the page title, for the Pilot Log and in fact for most pages of the Briefing pack (a feature that was in development as the time of the original posts in this thread). Did you want us to go further in some way?
Gilest
G
Tim Dawson - 4/26/2017 9:55:30 AM
The route name is displayed as the page title, for the Pilot Log and in fact for most pages of the Briefing pack (a feature that was in development as the time of the original posts in this thread). Did you want us to go further in some way?

Hi I think the confusion is where the Pilot Log is generated. I see that it now in the Briefing pack but if I use the simpler Pilot Log from the main menu then the route name is not included or printed. I attach a printout and screen shot of a recent route. Thanks

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Perhaps we should remove the Print button from that screen. It was designed to print the content from that screen, which isn't the same as the Pilot Log in the briefing pack which is much richer.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search