Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Skydemon has vanished

Author
kestrel539
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Been happily running SD on Win 7 desktop pc for a few years.
By mistake, I minimised the window, and the programme has vanished from the desktop.
It still shows as running on the task bar, but I am unable to see it, and maximise the window.
Anybody else had this problem, and found a way out of it?
Cheers
Ian K

Tony N
Tony N
Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)
kestrel539 - 7/24/2016 1:44:13 PM
By mistake, I minimised the window, and the programme has vanished from the desktop.
It still shows as running on the task bar, but I am unable to see it, and maximise the window.
Cheers
Ian K

Have you tried the standard Microsoft fix? Shut down and reboot?
Do you still see the problem?
Tony Nowak

kestrel539
kestrel539
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
tnowak - 7/26/2016 7:17:15 AM
Cheers
Ian K

Tony Nowak

Oh yes, also tried deleting Skydemon, reg-hacking to remove every trace of it, then re-installing.
None of that worked. However, last night, found another site that suggested the widow key and up arrow on the keyboard.............that worked.
Just got to work out now why it happened in the first place.

Howard
Howard
Too Much Forum (902 reputation)Too Much Forum (902 reputation)Too Much Forum (902 reputation)Too Much Forum (902 reputation)Too Much Forum (902 reputation)Too Much Forum (902 reputation)Too Much Forum (902 reputation)Too Much Forum (902 reputation)Too Much Forum (902 reputation)
kestrel539 - 7/26/2016 7:58:36 AM
tnowak - 7/26/2016 7:17:15 AM
Cheers
Ian K

Tony Nowak

Oh yes, also tried deleting Skydemon, reg-hacking to remove every trace of it, then re-installing.
None of that worked. However, last night, found another site that suggested the widow key and up arrow on the keyboard.............that worked.
Just got to work out now why it happened in the first place.

An old thread but still a very useful answer!  Many thanks, kestrel, Window key and up arrow did the trick.

John‌‌

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search