Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Can you please add frequencies for Farris TMA over the southern part of the Oslofjord?

Can you please add frequencies for Farris TMA over the southern part...
Author
Simen
Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
There seems to lack frequencies for Farris TMA class C airspace over the southern part of the Oslofjord. Radio details says ENTO APP.

According to AIP Norway ENR 2.1.17 the frequencies are as follows:
134.050 Sector West
124.350 Sector East

SkyDemon V3.6.1.0 (Windows and Ipad).
Cheers,
Simen
Tags
Edited 7/14/2016 8:52:16 AM by Simen
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
I believe this is something we are attempting to address for the next AIRAC update, although the AIP is somewhat deficient as it doesn't state which TMA sectors each of those frequencies actually applies to, leaving the user to guess which are "west" and which are "east".
Simen
Simen
Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)
Thank you for the update. Any estimate on how long to the next AIRAC update? I agree with your point of east and west sectors being unclear. However the frequencies should be there and I know that Farris will accept either of them, maybe just ask you to change. I have tried this myself and would expect ATC other places to act the same way.

Kind regards,
Simen
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Thursday 21st is the next AIRAC date.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search