Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

QuikR Aircraft Profile

Author
FlyingPastor
Too Much Forum (310 reputation)Too Much Forum (310 reputation)Too Much Forum (310 reputation)Too Much Forum (310 reputation)Too Much Forum (310 reputation)Too Much Forum (310 reputation)Too Much Forum (310 reputation)Too Much Forum (310 reputation)Too Much Forum (310 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if this is ok? I'm flying a weight shift and it is only the CoG of the wing that matters so, on the assumption I don't load the wing, then the calculations are only useful for calculating weight. Hence I've set up my loading points to have an arm (lon) of 150, chosen because my trike is 2.9m long and that would be the midpoint roughly (not that it matters in the slightest), and then my acceptable loading envelope is simply based on minimum and maximum weight with an arbitrary set of horizontal values either side of 150, and looks like this: 100.00,225.0, 100.00,450.0, 290.00,450.0, 290.00,225.0

Does that seem a sane way to use the system?

ckurz7000
ckurz7000
Too Much Forum (64K reputation)Too Much Forum (64K reputation)Too Much Forum (64K reputation)Too Much Forum (64K reputation)Too Much Forum (64K reputation)Too Much Forum (64K reputation)Too Much Forum (64K reputation)Too Much Forum (64K reputation)Too Much Forum (64K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If you're only going to use SD to check for MTOW, that's perfectly OK. Just enter an envelope and tank position which will keep the CoG inside of it, regardless of the fuel weight.

-- Chris.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search