Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Send route to connected device version 3.5.0.0

Author
torresta31
Too Much Forum (302 reputation)Too Much Forum (302 reputation)Too Much Forum (302 reputation)Too Much Forum (302 reputation)Too Much Forum (302 reputation)Too Much Forum (302 reputation)Too Much Forum (302 reputation)Too Much Forum (302 reputation)Too Much Forum (302 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I have an GpsMap 296 connected with an USB cable on my PC. When I try to send a route to the device i get the following error:
"object reference not set to an instance of an object". This happends after the uppgrade to 3.5.0.0
I tried to export the same route from an other computer running 3.4.4.0 and it works fine. 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Are there any more details available to you?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search