Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Weight & balance on iPad

Author
alexxpotter
Too Much Forum (180 reputation)Too Much Forum (180 reputation)Too Much Forum (180 reputation)Too Much Forum (180 reputation)Too Much Forum (180 reputation)Too Much Forum (180 reputation)Too Much Forum (180 reputation)Too Much Forum (180 reputation)Too Much Forum (180 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I'm struggling with this - is it really the case that you can't alter the W&B profile of your aircraft within the iPad app? I use a Macbook at home (which you don't support and the latest OS doesn't work with the unsupported version) and my work PC won't allow access to the web-based version. 

I managed to borrow a friend's PC and input all the data but, on the iPad, all it's remembered are the pilots, passenger, fuel and luggage weights, not the envelope that I spent ages inputting from my POH (unhelpfully in imperial units!).
Best regards,
Alex
tijssel
tijssel
Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Alex,

By option, aircraft, edit aircraft you can put in de w&b figures as well as you envelope at the bottom.
This way you can create multiple profiles if you fly different plains.
Save it in de cloud and you can access it in other devices.
By the way I run on my Mac the unsupported Skydemon version 3.1.1.0 on OSX 10.10.5 and have no problems.

Regards,
Tom
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search