Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

W&B input not working in Demo?

Author
DirDej
Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I was introducing a friend to Skydemon on his iPad mini and PC today. The input of this Loading Envelope had some strange results, Every time I ended up with a different envelope. At home, on my own tablet, I can create the envelope without problem instantly;
DirDej
DirDej
Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)Too Much Forum (13K reputation)
The problem is solved: you need to put two decimals in place, the program gets confused with only one decimal. Please adjust the manual, the illustration is right but the text below shows only one decimal.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
It shouldn't matter how many decimals you input. Can you give us a more specific description of the problem, please? Ideally, contact our customer support through the website and help them to see the problem. If they do, then we will be able to address it.

Thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search