Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Import of Air navigation pro Logbook

Author
ckurz7000
Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
On another thought....

What if SD put the time I pressed "go flying" and "stop flying" into the SD flightlog? If I press the start and stop button at engine start and stop I would already have block time as well as flight time. Then SD would just have to put those four times in their list where they shiw all available logs, et voilá.

-- Chris.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
That's kind of what the "Start Logging" feature is for. People usually use that to log engine time. Just start logging when the engine starts, and SkyDemon will still log the flight time separately. Stop logging when engine stops and when it comes to reviewing the log, you'll see "log time" (engine time in this case) is separate from flight time.

Interesting idea about making logging coincide with entry into Go Flying mode. I wonder if people really want to be playing with their GPS during the engine start checklist though?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search