SkyDemon Forums

Import of Air navigation pro Logbook

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic13763.aspx

By DMOIN - 11/13/2014 4:03:03 PM

Hi guys,

I am considering to switch from ANP to Skydemon as their support is 0 to none since month's.
However, one of the fetaures I did love in ANP is that since I am flying all my logfiles are recorded in ANP. So based on this I do control the annual service schedule for my plane with these logs as I am the only pilot of this plane.

If I would switch to Skydemon, is there any chance to import thes logs (via textfile or csv or xls ot your help somehow) into Skydemon so that I do not need to put them in manually (if possible)

Regards

Andreas
By Tim Dawson - 9/16/2015 9:22:23 AM

That's kind of what the "Start Logging" feature is for. People usually use that to log engine time. Just start logging when the engine starts, and SkyDemon will still log the flight time separately. Stop logging when engine stops and when it comes to reviewing the log, you'll see "log time" (engine time in this case) is separate from flight time.

Interesting idea about making logging coincide with entry into Go Flying mode. I wonder if people really want to be playing with their GPS during the engine start checklist though?