Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Teenie Two Aircraft

Author
Col.Ray
Too Much Forum (554 reputation)Too Much Forum (554 reputation)Too Much Forum (554 reputation)Too Much Forum (554 reputation)Too Much Forum (554 reputation)Too Much Forum (554 reputation)Too Much Forum (554 reputation)Too Much Forum (554 reputation)Too Much Forum (554 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good day. I'm new to your forum and have been enjoying the SkyDemon program. If anyone is interested in the operating parameters of my plane, I will gladly share them with you. This is an experimental, Light Sport Aircraft under USA rules. It is all-metal in construction and uses a 2100cc VW aeroengine conversion for power. It is rated at 65 horsepower. The aircraft is single-engined and single-seat, open cockpit, and cruises at around 120 mph. Gross weight is 610 pounds, giving it a robust power to weight ratio. I am a retired colonel from the US Air Force, fighter pilot and then civilian charter pilot, with about 18,000 hours as pilot in command. I am now 70 years of age and still very much enjoy flying. My little plane was built by engineers at Northrop/Grumman aircraft manufacturers in 1992 using the Parker Teenie Two plans as the basis, but was built to American military aircraft standards. It is fully aerobatic.

LSA/Experimental Teenie Two Pilot
Pilotdave
P
Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)
Col.Ray - 11/10/2010 12:05:04 AM
Good day. I'm new to your forum and have been enjoying the SkyDemon program. If anyone is interested in the operating parameters of my plane, I will gladly share them with you. This is an experimental, Light Sport Aircraft under USA rules. It is all-metal in construction and uses a 2100cc VW aeroengine conversion for power. It is rated at 65 horsepower. The aircraft is single-engined and single-seat, open cockpit, and cruises at around 120 mph. Gross weight is 610 pounds, giving it a robust power to weight ratio. I am a retired colonel from the US Air Force, fighter pilot and then civilian charter pilot, with about 18,000 hours as pilot in command. I am now 70 years of age and still very much enjoy flying. My little plane was built by engineers at Northrop/Grumman aircraft manufacturers in 1992 using the Parker Teenie Two plans as the basis, but was built to American military aircraft standards. It is fully aerobatic.

Pilotdave
P
Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)Too Much Forum (292 reputation)
Pilotdave - 5/4/2017 3:35:59 PM
Col.Ray - 11/10/2010 12:05:04 AM

Greetings, I am a retired Navy Pilot.  Great believer in safety  I really need all the info I can get before doing high speed taxi and short 10 foot lift offs ( test pilot)     Any info greatly appreciated  Dave kriegel dakriegel@yahoo.com Indiana 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search