SkyDemon Forums

Teenie Two Aircraft

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic1366.aspx

By Col.Ray - 11/10/2010 12:05:04 AM

Good day. I'm new to your forum and have been enjoying the SkyDemon program. If anyone is interested in the operating parameters of my plane, I will gladly share them with you. This is an experimental, Light Sport Aircraft under USA rules. It is all-metal in construction and uses a 2100cc VW aeroengine conversion for power. It is rated at 65 horsepower. The aircraft is single-engined and single-seat, open cockpit, and cruises at around 120 mph. Gross weight is 610 pounds, giving it a robust power to weight ratio. I am a retired colonel from the US Air Force, fighter pilot and then civilian charter pilot, with about 18,000 hours as pilot in command. I am now 70 years of age and still very much enjoy flying. My little plane was built by engineers at Northrop/Grumman aircraft manufacturers in 1992 using the Parker Teenie Two plans as the basis, but was built to American military aircraft standards. It is fully aerobatic.
By Pilotdave - 5/4/2017 3:38:23 PM

Pilotdave - 5/4/2017 3:35:59 PM
Col.Ray - 11/10/2010 12:05:04 AM
Good day. I'm new to your forum and have been enjoying the SkyDemon program. If anyone is interested in the operating parameters of my plane, I will gladly share them with you. This is an experimental, Light Sport Aircraft under USA rules. It is all-metal in construction and uses a 2100cc VW aeroengine conversion for power. It is rated at 65 horsepower. The aircraft is single-engined and single-seat, open cockpit, and cruises at around 120 mph. Gross weight is 610 pounds, giving it a robust power to weight ratio. I am a retired colonel from the US Air Force, fighter pilot and then civilian charter pilot, with about 18,000 hours as pilot in command. I am now 70 years of age and still very much enjoy flying. My little plane was built by engineers at Northrop/Grumman aircraft manufacturers in 1992 using the Parker Teenie Two plans as the basis, but was built to American military aircraft standards. It is fully aerobatic.

Greetings, I am a retired Navy Pilot.  Great believer in safety  I really need all the info I can get before doing high speed taxi and short 10 foot lift offs ( test pilot)     Any info greatly appreciated  Dave kriegel dakriegel@yahoo.com Indiana