Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

version 3.1.0 for I Pad and PC

Author
Mikernav
Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Like the new "Land Here" feature, but have a question.  How do you print the plog for each sector of the total route?  It appears that you can only print for whole route (all legs) or split route into 2 separate routes (as in earlier versions) if one wants 2 separate pilot logs.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
The PLOG is currently for one sector only, from takeoff to landing.
If you'd like the option to print a PLOG for an entire planned journey comprising multiple sectors please post a suggestion in the appropriate forum, and be sure to say how you'd envisage the PLOG adjusting itself to those circumstances. Others can then weigh in, which would be really helpful to us.
Thanks!
Mikernav
Mikernav
Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.3K reputation)
Think I've answered my own question!

When you want a separate PLOG for each sector simply select (ie tap on IPad or point and click on PC) the required sector on the screen and the relevant PLOG is selected and can be printed. If you want PLOG for all (or multiple) sectors, just remove the intermediate land point(s); admittedly this does remove the climb and descent at the intermediate land point (s), but I think this is a minor bug. If you do want to produce a PLOG for multiple sectors then perhaps a default to current (or selected) sector and an option to show all sectors would be sufficient.

The planned "add fuel" feature at intermediate landings will be a great enhancement

BTW isn't Flight Planning the right section for this thread? If not please tell where I should copy it to.

Would still like to see Release Notes for software updates to explain how new features work. Would save you having to answer idiot questions like mine!

Still a great product that keeps getting better! Thanks Tim.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search