Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

France "bande côtière" coastal strip

Author
jeanrej
Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
Yesterday I made a flight over the sea and realized that the "coastal strip" is not on the sd card: SF1000max SW1000max etc. .. to ST and DR to E.Is it possible to put this "coastal strip "on the cards?
thank you
Jean

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Unfortunately I do not understand the question, sorry. Can you give us some coordinates, or if you are referring to something which we may be missing from our charts, can you give us a page in the AIP where the object is defined?
jeanrej
jeanrej
Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)
Hello
It is the road we must take if we want follow the coast between Vrp SF under Montpelier to vrp ET under St tropez and vrp DR under St Raphael to E under Menton.As you can see on the copy of charts I send you altitudes varies between all the vrp.
Hope you understand my Franglish .
Thank you
Jean
Attachments
Documents.rar (563 views, 2.00 MB)
Admin
Admin
Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.6K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Thanks, I see what you mean. Unfortunately I believe those VFR routes are not well-defined in the French AIP. My colleague has been working on them, I will ask him to comment.
Rob Hart
Rob Hart
SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)SkyDemon Team (9.1K reputation)
I am the man who has been trying to transcribe the VFR routes in France, but I have been finding it very difficult because of the way the information is laid out. The format is not consistent, and is very unclear in some places.

I was also trying to match what is described in the AIP against what I see on paper charts, and in some places the discrepancies were too large for me to proceed. As I could not be certain that I was interpreting the information correctly (even with the assistance of French aviation authorities) I did not want to pass such data on to our users.
jeanrej
jeanrej
Hi
Ok I think I undurstand your answer I continue with paper charts .
I see an error on port cros : on Sd chart I see when I moove the mouse :protected aera 1000 ft agl but in reality it is 3300ft. And porquerolles is also protected aera 3300ft.
Thanks and very good job SD
Jean
Attachments
porqueroles.pdf (783 views, 313.00 KB)
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Thanks, I have passed this on to the person responsible for that data.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search