Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Aircraft profiles of popular aircrafts

Author
Marko K.
Too Much Forum (239 reputation)Too Much Forum (239 reputation)Too Much Forum (239 reputation)Too Much Forum (239 reputation)Too Much Forum (239 reputation)Too Much Forum (239 reputation)Too Much Forum (239 reputation)Too Much Forum (239 reputation)Too Much Forum (239 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
One thing makes me wonder: In the download section of the "Aircraft" function there are a lot of rather uncommon aircrafts like Piper Lance, Eurostar EV97 or Skyranger Swift, but the most common ones like C172R/S and C1782R/S are missing.
Is it really a problem for SD to put the basic profiles of those aircraft online?

I would have done it on my own, but still fighting with the w&b configuration (and as I see, I'm not the only one).
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We are occasionally sent aircraft profiles that are complete and working, by their authors. When we receive such profiles we put them into the public repository of aircraft profiles.

Feel free to send us any such profiles you have, and we will happily do the same.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search