Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Route View close window

Author
Richardd55
Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Asus Vivotab WIN8 and Chinese WIN CE

Also applies to SD Hardware

You are going to think I have a 'thing' about the red x window close button LOL (previous post WIN 8 Close button Nav mode posting!) BUT ...

When the Route View window is opened in Navigation mode the method of returning to the main NAV screen is by using the RED X window close button (unless I'm missing something)

I have always found this unintuitive and was reminded of it when talking a fellow pilot through using his SkyDemon hardware and he had the same issue after opening a saved route.

In many other windows programs the red x closes the window without making any changes. i.e. it is a way of ditching your choices in a panic button like way.

Wouldn't it be useful to have a button to return you to the main screen? It could simply say 'ok' or 'Return' or 'Done'.

It's a relatively minor issue in a truly excellent product but I think it would be a positive addition.

Richard

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search