Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Integration of GAR form into SD

Author
crackle
Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
One of the (many) wonderful aspects of SD is that it collects the sources of info into one place. With the GAR form now available online, would it be possible to submit this from within SD?
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
In time!
2high2fastagain
2high2fastagain
Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.9K reputation)
That would be nice. The current Home office electronic GAR on the PC and the iPhone is pretty useful, but it could certainly do with a bit of Skydemon shine in the interface. I have to admit that since switching to Skydemon for my flight plan submission, I've forgotten how to use AFPEx...

While we are at it, wouldn't it also be nice after each flight if the details were posted to your Skydemon logbook and synched to the cloud when you clicked 'stop navigating'.
crackle
crackle
Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)
2high2fastagain (11/10/2013)
I have to admit that since switching to Skydemon for my flight plan submission, I've forgotten how to use AFPEx...

Yes, but never mind AFPEx, I have to admit to a moment of controlled panic at Le Touquet when I was pointed to a pile of paper sheets. Thankfully there's an English folder with codes and an example FP.

Christopher
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search