Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Airfield plates download

Author
didierc13
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
I am new on SD (PC and iPad)
I am trying to download the airfields plates (France) and I get a message telling me "there is no purchased airfield plate in your subscription ". But I can download the plates for the airfields attached to a route. I would like to get them available offline.
What is the way to do that? I didn't find any way to buy plates on the purchase site.
Thanks
nje
nje
Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)
When you got the message similar to " there are no airfield plates in your subcription" you should be given the option to purchase at that point. I haven't got skydemon in front of me at the moment, but that's the method I used to make the purchase.

The National AIP airfield charts are always available as part of your subscription, it's the AFE and Pooleys that are extra.
Doober2004
Doober2004
Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.1K reputation)
nje (08/02/2013)
The National AIP airfield charts are always available as part of your subscription,

Yes but how can you download or store on iPad so that they are available without plotting a route or using SD to open them?
nje
nje
Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)Too Much Forum (43K reputation)
Downloading - On the ipad, click on the side tab 'plates' then at the top of the side panel 'Tools' then 'Download product'

I can't help you with the printing, I've never tried it but it can't be that difficult
didierc13
didierc13
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
No I don't get any option to buy any Chart (same on iPAd and PC).
I would like to be able to download a set of maps in case I don't have a proper network connection.
If it is not possible, it is a minus of the product (AirNavigation Pro allows for that).
Thanks
didierc13
didierc13
Sorry but it is not possible in the version I have 2.5.2.22897 on PC and latest on iPAd. I have a French subscription and look for downloading the VFR airports charts
Thanks
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
You cannot download all the free AIP plates. They come to around 4gb, and so we have chosen not to allow "download all" to save our servers.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search