Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Flying Show

Author
nickw
Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Could'nt find a Sky Demon presence at the Flying Show this weekend at the NEC - apart from some flags by the seminar area.

Did I miss somthing?

AirBox was lapping it up I have to say. Very similar bit of kit to my eye. Beig sold at a number of stalls and a good number of folk with bags containing the MD on offer (much he same as the SD MD).

Very nice it was too especially on the Ipad mini. Excellent demo by a nice chap.

If SD wernt there they missed a trick deffinately.
nickw
nickw
Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)
Maybe they thought we are all financially stuffed in Brum!

Not so I can assure you.
microflight
microflight
Too Much Forum (807 reputation)Too Much Forum (807 reputation)Too Much Forum (807 reputation)Too Much Forum (807 reputation)Too Much Forum (807 reputation)Too Much Forum (807 reputation)Too Much Forum (807 reputation)Too Much Forum (807 reputation)Too Much Forum (807 reputation)
you obviously missed them. They were there. I spoke to them
SeanKx
SeanKx
Too Much Forum (3K reputation)Too Much Forum (3K reputation)Too Much Forum (3K reputation)Too Much Forum (3K reputation)Too Much Forum (3K reputation)Too Much Forum (3K reputation)Too Much Forum (3K reputation)Too Much Forum (3K reputation)Too Much Forum (3K reputation)
They were quite hard to spot due to being constantly surrounded by satisfied existing customers and loads of new ones signing up. However the show guide, essentially a paper map, did show where they were!

Sean Kx
Samsung SM-T713, Lineage Operating System
Android 10
Skydemon latest version always

captain solo
captain solo
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
The show is tiny - maybe you need a good GPS next time Wink
Runways
Runways
Too Much Forum (36K reputation)Too Much Forum (36K reputation)Too Much Forum (36K reputation)Too Much Forum (36K reputation)Too Much Forum (36K reputation)Too Much Forum (36K reputation)Too Much Forum (36K reputation)Too Much Forum (36K reputation)Too Much Forum (36K reputation)
Good to hear and Bully for them!

Very Newbytheway

DurhamTeaseAirport
ctk22002
ctk22002
Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
First text incorrect.

Tom
Edited 12/4/2012 5:42:53 AM by ctk22002
ctk22002
ctk22002
Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)Too Much Forum (274 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Skydemon were at the show and swamped with new and existing customers.

Superb product and now even better from the new mini iPad!

I also found this guy at the show:

After visiting the airshow at the weekend I found a small table tucked in the corner selling one thing and another and a Gentleman at the table called Mark who has developed software to enable you to now file GAR forms and the ability to notify Customs via the same on-line form.

You can run it from your base computer or your iPhone or your iPad, running it from the iPad or iPhone and running Skydemon too gives you the most powerful set up.

Not only can you now file your flightplan via Skydemon whilst sitting in your deck chair in France whilst drinking the local veno! You can notify Customs you will be making a flight direct back to your home airfield!

When you have downloaded the very easy to follow software you are given all those options which I have mentioned but it also allows you to send all information to Special Branch where needed. They have incorporated buttons for the Isle of Man and Eire.

You can find this guy at www.53meridian.

A one off fee of Ten pounds is all that is required and that covers one aircraft, if you want to put your mates aircraft on your devise to file his details you will have to pay for that aircraft......A further Ten pounds! You can put your passenger details in free of charge of course and all details can be left on file for easier filing for future flights.

If there are any major updates required in the future.....I was told there might be a small charge!

This has been along time in the waiting and it's worth the Ten pounds.

Tom

Tom
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
We were there and had possibly the most popular stand in the whole show, right in the middle, constantly surrounded by new and existing customers.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
An action shot of the SkyDemon stand on Saturday.

Edited 12/4/2012 2:33:29 PM by Tim Dawson
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search