Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

New Here : (not a proper idiot though) Loads of questions about this product.

New Here : (not a proper idiot though) Loads of questions about this...
Author
Rafikiyako
Too Much Forum (614 reputation)Too Much Forum (614 reputation)Too Much Forum (614 reputation)Too Much Forum (614 reputation)Too Much Forum (614 reputation)Too Much Forum (614 reputation)Too Much Forum (614 reputation)Too Much Forum (614 reputation)Too Much Forum (614 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Folks, just returned to microlighting after many years away and whilst looking for a GPS was guided towards uploading SD onto my Ipad 2 to be used together with the "bad elf" external GPS. So far I have to say, impressed but confused.

Now I probably could go through the manual to try to find out the answers I am looking for but I am hoping to short cut that through the knowledge of you good people.

1) Is there a key to what all the symbols mean on the map and is it accessible, direct via the Ipad App

2) I have created way points on the map which I cannot delete. I have read the other post on here about getting the list up and deleting from list with a swipe, does not seem to work or maybe I am not looking at the right list.

3) Have tried to create my Quantum Pegasus 192 as the default aircraft and again having difficulty in getting the app to accept the data as being correct, ie; speed of normal flight and fuel consumption, I do not need to be too precise about take off and landing fuel consumption as they are not wildly different to normal flight.

Would be really gratefull for easily understood answers to solve these initial teething problems
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
As you said, the answers to these questions should be in the documentation.
nwhear
nwhear
Too Much Forum (832 reputation)Too Much Forum (832 reputation)Too Much Forum (832 reputation)Too Much Forum (832 reputation)Too Much Forum (832 reputation)Too Much Forum (832 reputation)Too Much Forum (832 reputation)Too Much Forum (832 reputation)Too Much Forum (832 reputation)
LOL!

BigGrin
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search