Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Notams and BVG's

Author
jazondag
Too Much Forum (749 reputation)Too Much Forum (749 reputation)Too Much Forum (749 reputation)Too Much Forum (749 reputation)Too Much Forum (749 reputation)Too Much Forum (749 reputation)Too Much Forum (749 reputation)Too Much Forum (749 reputation)Too Much Forum (749 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Flying last week Thursday in the Netherlands ( EHMZ -->EHLE) I was warned by Airtrafic that I entered a BVG area ( Beveiligd Vlieg Gebied) a protected airspace activated by Notam.

I was wondering what the procedure is in ensuring that the proper notams are imported, and as such the BVG are activated on the map.

What is the process of obtaining the NOTAM & BVG's, automated? what is the frequency of import.

PLs, provide some insight.

As last, but not least, a big compliment for the SkyDemon product, it real great

Regards

Jaap Zondag
Netherlands
Tags
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
All you need to do is plan a route. All NOTAM for that route should then be downloaded, displayed on the map where possible but most importantly displayed in your NOTAM narrow route briefing. Please try this, and ensure you see the relevant NOTAM. If you do not, please let us know.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search