Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Type of flight other than "G"

Author
F
Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I recently started a transition to a new type and my instructor was told by the airport authority to set "X-ray" into field #8 "type of flight" (and add "RMK/SCHOOL FLIGHT" into #18) of the ICAO flight plan. I was unable to set "X" as the Type of flight, as SD only allows to set VFR/IFR/Mixed.
Any help greatly appreciated - thanks!

--
LSZA based
DA40 / SR20 / S22T / PIVI / TWEN

Fabrizio Albonico
F
Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)Too Much Forum (174 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tim Dawson - 5/26/2023 9:06:19 AM
We'd consider this if enough people wanted it - would you like me to move this thread to the Suggestions forum?

Yes please - I was under the assumption that it was somehow manageable using the interface. Many thanks, Tim.
I second laso Adam's suggestions about the pilot name (in #19 "C" field) and the Crew Contact in #18. This is standard practice at least in Switzerland. 
All the best

--
LSZA based
DA40 / SR20 / S22T / PIVI / TWEN

Edited 5/26/2023 1:41:08 PM by Fabrizio Albonico
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login