Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

PLOG

Author
c
Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When navigating in Skydemon, can we have a button to switch between MAP and PLOG instantly, that stays in the same area of the screen?

I understand that we can access it by opening the skydemon menu, but this adds a click and I have to think about where this item is in the menu.

Maybe have tabs on the left side of the page, similar to the NOTAM, Weather, Airfields and Radio tabs on the right.

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)
colmanl - 10/12/2020 9:24:24 AM
When navigating in Skydemon, can we have a button to switch between MAP and PLOG instantly, that stays in the same area of the screen?

I understand that we can access it by opening the skydemon menu, but this adds a click and I have to think about where this item is in the menu.

Maybe have tabs on the left side of the page, similar to the NOTAM, Weather, Airfields and Radio tabs on the right.

Touch the black bar at the top of the chart (but not on the search tool icon itself).

colmanl
c
Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)
grahamb - 10/12/2020 10:59:11 AM
colmanl - 10/12/2020 9:24:24 AM

Touch the black bar at the top of the chart (but not on the search tool icon itself).

Brill, thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search