SkyDemon Forums

PLOG

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic32356.aspx

By grahamb - 10/12/2020 10:59:11 AM

colmanl - 10/12/2020 9:24:24 AM
When navigating in Skydemon, can we have a button to switch between MAP and PLOG instantly, that stays in the same area of the screen?

I understand that we can access it by opening the skydemon menu, but this adds a click and I have to think about where this item is in the menu.

Maybe have tabs on the left side of the page, similar to the NOTAM, Weather, Airfields and Radio tabs on the right.

Touch the black bar at the top of the chart (but not on the search tool icon itself).
By colmanl - 11/17/2020 3:18:33 PM

grahamb - 10/12/2020 10:59:11 AM
colmanl - 10/12/2020 9:24:24 AM
When navigating in Skydemon, can we have a button to switch between MAP and PLOG instantly, that stays in the same area of the screen?

I understand that we can access it by opening the skydemon menu, but this adds a click and I have to think about where this item is in the menu.

Maybe have tabs on the left side of the page, similar to the NOTAM, Weather, Airfields and Radio tabs on the right.

Touch the black bar at the top of the chart (but not on the search tool icon itself).

Brill, thanks!
By colmanl - 10/12/2020 9:24:24 AM