Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Incomplete highlight of airspace in virtual radar

Author
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a route from EBNM to SPI VOR to EBTX. This route crosses twice the LBLG TMA 2500-FL55.
When I try to highlight this airspace only the first section is highlighted in the virtual radar as you can see in the attached screenshot.
Could the highlight function be enhanced ? I would expect to have the two parts of the same airspace highlighted in the virtual radar.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
I would expect the same thing. When I tried using the route you described, I get all parts highlighted correctly. Perhaps you could send us the exact route so we could look into it further?
jfw
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 8/19/2020 8:14:16 AM
I would expect the same thing. When I tried using the route you described, I get all parts highlighted correctly. Perhaps you could send us the exact route so we could look into it further?

Attached the route. I have also sent a mail with all info and route to support

Attachments
Bonn-Hangelar.flightplan (289 views, 6.00 KB)
jfw
jfw
I have been informed bu support that it should be solved in next release. Thx.

jfw
jfw
jfw - 8/19/2020 11:03:02 AM
I have been informed bu support that it should be solved in next release. Thx.

Issue seems now solved. Thx

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search