Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Red weather icons

Author
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Isn’t it bit extreme to have red icons for the three airfields in the picture.
AUTO METARS with no cloud base and only a type of clouds. 
Having CBs might be a good reason (but given the other infos I doubt it) but not the other one with TCU.
Or am I missing something ?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I think the CBs and TCUs are doing it. We've always made the inclusion of these give a red output, which hopefully causes the pilot to read the bulletin carefully. If you think this is wrong, you might post in our Suggestions forum and we wouldn't change the behaviour lightly (in the absence of other feedback).
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search