Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Newbie question: plates to purchase don't show on IPAD mini

Author
s
Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

I'm trying to switch from Jeppesen MFD to Skydemon. So far I'm pretty impressed and happy with it although I'm working only with the trial version.
However I plan to order an annual subscription with DFS Germany VFR AIP subscription to have all airport data available.
In the trial program I have activated filter to show documents requiring purchase. This works on my PC, on my Android mobile, but not on my IPAD mini 5 (all with latest software).
I can activate and deactivate the filter function to show documents requiring purchase, but on the IPAD the additional AD charts for example simply don't show.

Or do I do something wrong?

Thanks for your support in advance.
Mike

pilot-byom
p
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
1. You did read the manual?
2. You did read the procedure how to download the purchases?
3. You did find the DFS subscription at Tab Airfields - My Flight Guides?
4. You did hit the download button?
You order via internet and should find the plates once purchased.

Edited 5/8/2020 11:37:25 AM by MarkusM
soundfan
s
Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)
Hello MarkusM,
1. yes, I did :-)
2. No, I didn't purchase so far. But on PC and Android the documents are shown with the hint, that subscription is required. On IPAD the files aren't even shown.
3. and 4. I understand of course. But that is the next step.

Edited 5/8/2020 4:33:59 PM by soundfan
pilot-byom
p
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
Just checked, the Airfields - Tools - Document Types To Show : Documents Requiring Purchase seem to be INOP.

I am happy to be the one to congratulate, you have found a BUG.

Edited 5/8/2020 6:23:39 PM by MarkusM
pat.lach.pil
p
Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)
Hello, since new version the ZIT14 over Grenoble (France)  seems missing! 
Is it normal? 
Patrick 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)
Apple do not allow us to let you know about unpurchased products within SkyDemon. I agree that we shouldn't therefore even have an option to show them or not, so we have removed it ready for the next version. Thanks!
soundfan
s
Good to know. Thanks for explanation.

BR
Mike

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore