Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SkyDemon plate blocking map. Plate is an image, not text.

Author
k
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I've been using the demo version for a while. One issue that I repeatedly run into is that when I open the SkyDemon plate for an aerodrome, I have to close it before returning to use the map. Also, as the plate is a bitmap, not it is not possible to copy any of the text. I was wondering if this is done intentionally, perhaps as an anti-piracy measure, or if there is any possibility of it changing.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Are you opening the plate in georeferenced mode, on the map? Or just viewing it? The former is overlaid on the map so you can see your position on it, and it's rendered as a bitmap. The latter is opened just as any PDF is, and you should be able to select text as you would normally.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search