Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Technical problem : create briefing pack takes several minutes to generate 7 pages!!!

Author
poorterp
Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Since the last update I didnt use skydemon. Today I generate a local flight around EBUL for 30nm and create the briefing pack.
It took several minutes to get 7 pages generated ... very slow ... this wasnt before...
This is on windows 10 ... oh and in the mean time I also got a big windows update (update 1809) .. so the reason could be also there

Greetz Peter

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Do you find it takes this long for somewhere completely different?
poorterp
poorterp
Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 10/23/2019 2:17:27 PM

today i updated to the new version and prepared my fligth from EBUL to EBKT .. it takes minutes to generate the briefing pack.
before this was super swift...

poorterp
poorterp
poorterp - 10/27/2019 1:39:14 PM
Tim Dawson - 10/23/2019 2:17:27 PM

today i updated to the new version and prepared my fligth from EBUL to EBKT .. it takes minutes to generate the briefing pack.
before this was super swift...

closed.... found by coincidence that my printer was listed twice and on one of them there were two documents waiting to be printed.
they didnt start printing, i couldnt cancel them ... since it was a second instance of my printer , i removed it and the problem with skydemon went away too.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search