Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Duplicate routes

Author
h
Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)Forum Member (49 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I noticed today that all my routes have been duplicated - every route is listed twice with the same name and time stamp. Not the end of the world but a hassle to clean up. Has anyone else had this? Is it maybe something to do with separate devices synching to cloud and SD getting confused about versions?
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Maybe the date/time settings on your device are set incorrectly? That might cause SkyDemon to think the version stored locally was different to the one stored in the cloud. Just a thought; I haven't heard of this happening before.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search