Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Suggestion: More info in debriefing pack pdf filename.

Author
vfr-uk
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Even just the info in title bars of the pack itself appended (callsign, start, end, date) would be much more useful than just debriefingpack.pdf

vfr-uk
vfr-uk
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)
Was too late to edit, but would be great to get the completed PLOG in the debriefing pack, with the ETA/ATA etc filled in.
pilot-byom
p
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
I am already happy briefing and debriefing have different names ...
Many pilots store their logs in folders per flight anyways, so the generic name isn‘t an issue.
If there is an addition to the filename, I suggest including date, time and call sign as well?
YYYYMMDD-CALLSIGN-ICAO_DEP-ICAO_ARR-debriefing.pdf looks nice, but may be too long for some systems.
Edited 8/27/2019 11:50:38 AM by MarkusM
vfr-uk
vfr-uk
It’s an issue if you don’t use folders for every flight - I certainly don’t. I mainly stay away from computers for SD use, so end up saving route to Dropbox or similar, and having to rename the file is just one more fiddle to do. Such an easy bit of code to change, and doubt would affect anyone else too much.

Embarrassingly I just found that the PLOG is actually stored -I just completely missed it within the text. I guess I expected it to be the same format as the one in flight with same column/details.
Edited 9/1/2019 9:57:10 PM by vfr-uk
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search