Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

OnlineGAR password and skydemon

Author
K
Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I normally submit GARs through SkyDemon. I want to login to OnlineGAR directly via their web site but I don't have a password. Presumably it's not the same password as my SkyDemon account!

If I click the forgotten password button in OnlineGAR and set an OnlineGar password will that be ok and not mess up my SkyDemon account?

regards

Tony N
Tony N
Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)
Ken - 7/25/2019 12:57:01 PM
Hi,

I normally submit GARs through SkyDemon. I want to login to OnlineGAR directly via their web site but I don't have a password. Presumably it's not the same password as my SkyDemon account!

If I click the forgotten password button in OnlineGAR and set an OnlineGar password will that be ok and not mess up my SkyDemon account?

regards

I am sure the on-line GAR login is completely different to the SD / GAR interface.
Tony

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
Yes, I think it's completely separate. If you want to use OnlineGar directly you'll want to set up an account there, to the best of my knowledge. It might be best to contact them directly to be sure.
Ken
K
Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)Too Much Forum (288 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 7/26/2019 9:10:41 AM
Yes, I think it's completely separate. If you want to use OnlineGar directly you'll want to set up an account there, to the best of my knowledge. It might be best to contact them directly to be sure.

Ken
K
Thanks everyone
pilot-byom
p
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
Even more, I remember that in the beginning you could link an existing OnlineGAR account in and to skydemon, which resulted in it no longer being accessible from the ordinary login - correct remembered? If Skydemon uses only one account for everybody, access to that would be a complete GDPDR desaster ...
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search