Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

FIS information on PC

Author
c
Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello !

I cannot get FIS information (frequency) on my PC when I just positionne the pointer of my mouse somewhere on the map : airspaces appear, but on the contrary of my Ipad, not the relevant FIS and its frequency.
Is there any configuration problem with my software ? (airspaces FIS is quoted in the mapping button).

Thanks for help.

Bertrand.

Edited 4/29/2019 5:55:51 PM by clergeot
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
The PC doesn't have a What's Here menu in the same way our mobile software does. FIS frequencies are still shown in the Pilot Log and in the Virtual Radar though.
Neon
Neon
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)

Hello Tim,

sorry, I'm using the latest version of SkyDemon Plan (3.12.7.0) and there's no FIS frequency shown in the Virtual Radar, neither highlighting an airfield nor an airspace. Only thing I see are the FIR boundaries on the map.

Could you please confirm, or even better re-apply this feature in the next upgrade?

Btw. on Android everything works fine.

Thanks, Niels

pgroell
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)
The FIS frequencies are at the bottom of the flightlog (when planning or in flight) and on the virtual radar when in flying mode (real or simulated). They are also in the radio tab when flying.

Edited 7/12/2019 8:01:57 AM by pgroell
Neon
Neon
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Thanks a lot @pgroell, switching to flight mode did the trick!
Now all FIS frequencies for the route show up in virtual radar, without having to go to the flightlog, perfect. 

Edited 7/21/2019 4:46:35 PM by Neon
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search