Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Verbal Warnings

Author
p
Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank you Skydemon for making this option switchable. I tried and found it really annoying and distracting.

Suggestion: you fix the language of the selection items, it is now English no matter what app language is selected.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
Is your feedback that you dislike the feature, or that you would like us to expand it to other languages?

Do you only dislike it because it's in English and you would prefer another language?

pilot-byom
p
Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 2/22/2019 11:16:36 AM
Is your feedback that you dislike the feature, or that you would like us to expand it to other languages?

Do you only dislike it because it's in English and you would prefer another language?

I do dislike the feature no matter what language, but that is ok, because I can switch it off.

My feedback is, this mixture of languages is unacceptable:

Edited 2/22/2019 1:34:24 PM by MarkusM
pilot-byom
p
Can it be disabling all Speech still lets that bloody <censored> speak the runway? How do I kill that one? I do operate on 'silent cockpit' and this is what I tell all my passengers and then this ... keeps speaking thingies.

Suggestion: Place a 'kill all speech' button instead of the spread out ones. For now I disconnected Bluetooth, but that cannot be the permanent solution.

Edited 2/23/2019 3:55:20 PM by MarkusM
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
Does your device not have a simple mute button?
MikeTwoOne
MikeTwoOne
Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)
Hi,

I agree the "product speech for ..." toggle should apply to any kind of speech.
I won't comment the translation issues, I read on Facebook the mix-up is "on purpose" (that sounds like a very conceptual approach).

M

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search