Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How to insert custom routers?

Author
kakugo
Too Much Forum (304 reputation)Too Much Forum (304 reputation)Too Much Forum (304 reputation)Too Much Forum (304 reputation)Too Much Forum (304 reputation)Too Much Forum (304 reputation)Too Much Forum (304 reputation)Too Much Forum (304 reputation)Too Much Forum (304 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I'm playing with the SkyDemon Data Creator and I'd like to know exactly which format to use to paste a custom route definition into the Airway Editor.
Using a sequence of space separated coordinates works, but it does not set any vertical limits or width; how can one do that?
I have another question: in one of my tests I used as waypoint in a route definition the coordinates of a custom waypoint I had defined earlier; I then correctly found the identifier of the waypoint under the "Waypoint" column of the Airway definition.
Is the identifier found by looking for a waypoint with the exact same coordinates as the position given, or there is a margin of error? If so, how much is this margin?

Thanks!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search