Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Estonia VFR chart

Author
p
Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Thank you for this report, I will pass it along to my colleague.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
My colleague advises a correction has been made and will take effect in the next chart update which is January 31st.
plazas
p
Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)Too Much Forum (52 reputation)
Hi! 

You removed some waypoints but there still appears to be 2 VRP (SANDA; SALME) that are not on official aip anymore: http://eaip.eans.ee/2019-01-31/graphics/eAIP/AIRAC-AMDT-02-2019/AD-2-EEKE-VAC-31012019.pdf

Also, airfields EEKA (Kärdla); EETN (Tallinn); Tartu (EETU); Ämari (EEEI) have holding points that are not shown in skydemon. It would be nice to see them too: 

Thanks!

Edited 2/5/2019 12:28:41 PM by plazas
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Thank you. I have discussed this with my colleague and she confirms we have processed these changes, and identified why they were not processed previously.
plazas
p
Tim Dawson - 2/6/2019 12:24:00 PM
Thank you. I have discussed this with my colleague and she confirms we have processed these changes, and identified why they were not processed previously.

Thank you. All looks OK now except Tallinn CTR has 1 more holding point: north. South and West are marked correctly. See here: http://eaip.eans.ee/2019-01-31/graphics/eAIP/AIRAC-AMDT-01-2019/AD-2-EETN-VAC-03012019.pdf

Do you have any idea when can we expect detailed apron and airfield graphics and diagrams for Estonian airfields? 

Thank you for the work you have put into it. 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
I will mention this feedback to my colleague.

We prioritise the development of detailed vector airfield mapping based on the popularity of the airfields in SkyDemon. How often people actually go there. Estonia is therefore not as high on the priority list as other countries.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
There seems to be a disconnect between the information published by Estonia AIS in their AIP and separate VFR manual. We are talking with them about making this consistent. In the meantime thanks for your pointers, we have addressed them for the next chart update.
Freddi60
F
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Hello,
north of Kuressaare are bird sanctuaries. I could not find them in SD. My colleague show me that on jeppesen charts.

Regard
Fred

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
This sounds like a different issue than the one this topic was started for. I will let my colleague know about your post however.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search