Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Proposals for the next version(s)

Author
M
Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)Junior Member (11 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm a helicopter pilot and instructor and i am missing some features... 
  • Aerial Photography or lets say "3D view" in flying mode and or
  • Possibility to add user georeferenced charts/plates for whole countrys to add more detailed maps for helicopter pilots
  • ON BLOCK button in flying mode - because we are often hovering, and SD always starts a new leg if no airspeed is recognized, the button in "logging" is a bit hard to find
  • Every vfr reportingpoint or custom waypoint in the flightplan, if you are using it, in names and not with gps coordinates - Because when the field "Route" is full with gps coordinates the atc will kill you. Sometimes it works, but sometimes not. I am missing also a view points in the field "route". If you have forgotten how some points are called you have to go back to the map, look and find your point and start the with the flightplan again from the begining.
  • "SUPP INFO RQS KBLIHAEX" - I have the experience that atc usually does not know how to deal with this information. To be honest I also don't know what to do with this info. Is it not possible to add an controlbox to use "your flightplan filling" or to use the ICAO Standart?
  • Can you add an new row "Documents / Dokumente" to the main window? Warnings, Notams, Weather, Plates are totaly clear. But if we want to add for example Aircraft checklists or other user documents... i don't understand why to find them in de "Flugplätze / Plates" section.
  • Nightmode directly in SkyDemon - not in the ipad general setup
IPAD / German version
Flightplan translation issues:
  • Departure there is an "f" in Ab f lugflughafen missing
  • Departuretime there is an "f" in Ab f lugzeit missing
  • Destination there is an "l" in Zielf l ughafen missing
  • Life Jackets there is an "m" in Schwim m westen missing

Android / German version
  • Field "Route" in flightplan - the cursor always jumps to the upper left - so when you want to write "Sky Demon" in the field "Route" it writes "NOME DYKS" - the field "extra information" works normaly - i have the latest version from the app

Martin Bech
Martin Bech
Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)
I would also like a document row, and the possibility to store .mp4 and alike files.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
There are a whole bunch of issues here, and they really need to go via our technical support system so they can all be considered individually. Some we may already have (like aerial photography) and some we may be waiting for more requests for, some our technical support may want more information for. I've updated our translation with your feedback though.

Many thanks for the feedback.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search