Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Folders in Cloud?

Author
T67M
Too Much Forum (21K reputation)Too Much Forum (21K reputation)Too Much Forum (21K reputation)Too Much Forum (21K reputation)Too Much Forum (21K reputation)Too Much Forum (21K reputation)Too Much Forum (21K reputation)Too Much Forum (21K reputation)Too Much Forum (21K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
A search function could work, but it would need to be designed carefully to be as easy to use as a folder structure, or even the old "cloud and local" model. For example, it used to take just one tap to switch between my half-dozen favourite routes (or to select one of them) and my complete set of 100+ routes (with a further swipe-and-tap to select one of them).

I‌f you can't/won't give us the folders we're asking for, how about a "tap to star" function which we can apply to flag our favourite routes so that these automatically appear at the top of the (now incredibly long) list?‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search