Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

ICAO Codes in Log

Author
G
Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Previously the ICAO codes were available under the log entries (if I remember). Is it possible to add this function (again)? I guess most people put in the ICAO codes in their written log as well. Both showing the ICAO and name of the departure and destination would be ideal in my opinion. Curious to the opinion of the development team and other users. 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)
Where exactly are you hoping to see them? There are quite a few places in SkyDemon we show log details.
G. Doek
G
Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)Too Much Forum (420 reputation)
Tim, thank you for your reply. I hope to see the ICAO-identifiers at this page - see example. Most ideal place would be right after the full names. E.g.: Cumbernauld ( EGPG) - Rotterdam (EHRD).
‌ 

‌Correct me if I am wrong - but I thought it was already there in the previous log-page version. See also the following topic (same issue in 2014); 
http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic13056.aspx
‌Thanks

G. Doek
G
And as an extra suggestion - aircraft identifier (call-sign) would be also very helpful on that page. Now you have to generate a debriefing pack first to see with which aircraft you made the flight. 
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)
I can see from that screenshot that there isn't enough room for such identifiers.

That screen is a summary only‌. We get quite a few requests to "flesh it out" with more and more detail, but that's what the Debriefing Pack is for; that is where all the details of the flight can be found.‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search