Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How to print list of crossed areas?

Author
N
Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!
Please excuse this web translation
Hello everyone and thank you to the admin for accepting my registration. I am the new of the day. Smile

I would like to know how to print the list of zones crossed (ZRT in my example). They do not appear in the briefing pack.

‌‌

Ps. What are these XXM roads in my example?

Thanks for your help
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
There is no facility in SkyDemon to print a list of airspaces your route passes through. Perhaps if you could explain why you need this sort of output, it would help us understand and prioritise it for future ideas.

The XXM you're seeing is a GAFOR forecast, you should be able to find more information on these on the web and also in our user manual.‌‌
Nino
N
Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)Too Much Forum (143 reputation)
Hello, thank you for your reply and excuse me for the delay. I did not receive a notification.

It is to help memorize and locate them more easily.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search