Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

"Create Briefing Pack" disappeared

Author
m
Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I've just installed the latest version (3.9.125 Jan 2018)on Samsung tablet and smartphone (Android). Compared to the previous version(3.9.011 Dec 2017), in the " Route Menu" the "Create BriefingPack" function shows only the options to choose from, but the"create" button has disappeared. Thus it is no longer possible tocreate the briefing output in PDF format.
Have you also detected this problem?

Many thanks.

sweetpot
sweetpot
Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)
Others menus have disappeared too…
I’m unable to change the takeoff time, only the date on my Nexus 7 (android 6.02).
And I’m unable to create the briefing pack too.
With my ASUS zen pad (android 5.02) I’ve got the same problem, but if I change the fonts size to small I’m able to change the takeoff time but I’m still unable to create the briefing pack.
I suppose it is a screen size/ resolution problem.

‌‌Thanks

mauro
m
Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)Too Much Forum (271 reputation)
sweetpot - 1/26/2018 5:22:59 PM
Others menus have disappeared too…
I’m unable to change the takeoff time, only the date on my Nexus 7 (android 6.02).
And I’m unable to create the briefing pack too.
With my ASUS zen pad (android 5.02) I’ve got the same problem, but if I change the fonts size to small I’m able to change the takeoff time but I’m still unable to create the briefing pack.
I suppose it is a screen size/ resolution problem.

‌‌Thanks

I sent an email directly to the support center that wrote me that they had noticed regarding the problem and that a new version was already available in google play to fix it. Try to install the new version, the briefing pack is now available again.
sweetpot
sweetpot
Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.8K reputation)
Problem solved.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Can someone experiencing the takeoff time problem share more information either on here or directly with customer support? A screenshot would be useful.
sweetpot
sweetpot
Tim Dawson - 1/29/2018 11:46:12 AM
Can someone experiencing the takeoff time problem share more information either on here or directly with customer support? A screenshot would be useful.

This is a screenshot of a asus zen pad 7 inches with android 5.02 and skydemon 3.9.1. 19615 when the font size is set up on large. The preceding version of skydemon give the same result on a standard set up and on my nexus 7 on any set up.

Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-29-19-53-32.jpg (474 views, 535.00 KB)
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
That is strange. Earlier today I posted a new Android beta, could you try it and see if it helps?
sweetpot
sweetpot
I tried the beta today, with the Asus Zenpad and this problem was solved.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search