Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

FLARM Air Connect Key problem

Author
Paul Mahony
Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi SkyDemon Team,

I have a small problem and wonder if you can help me please.

I have SD running on an iPad  and I have PowerFlarm Core‌ fitted in my aircraft‌‌‌.  The PFC 'talks' to the iPad via an Air Avionics Air Connect wi-fi device.  My Air Connect key pin code was (example) 1234.  Recently, I had cause to buy a new Air Connect device as the original one went U/S.  The new pin code is (example) 5678.

The problem is that every time I happen to log out and log back in again after an update or request from SD to log out and in again, the Air Connect key in Connectivity Options automatically reverts back to 1234.  I have to physically change it back to 5678.  I know this is a minor inconvenience, but is there any way I can totally delete the original pin code so that it never shows up?!

Thanks.‌
Compliments of the season to all! 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Save your settings to the cloud after you've corrected your PIN. SkyDemon loads your settings from the cloud (if you've previously saved them there) when you log in.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search