Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

New filter for NOTAM

Author
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
It would be really useful to filter the notams according the the time of activation, especially for RA(T)s. I imagine it is not easy, but I just ask if it is possible. I give an example: Exercise BELOTE (Microsoft Word - EN2017normAIP SUP 168/17) in France, covering many regions, but the restrictions work only during the night. It is necessary to go to the documents folder, look 22 pages of the pdf and realize that it not significant for VFR. I don't think it is easy to make this kind of filter, but ...
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)
Does the NOTAM not contain the times of activation itself?
guille
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 9/25/2017 12:39:29 PM
Does the NOTAM not contain the times of activation itself?

No, in SD it appears only the initial and final time of activation, not the hours.  "Belote" is active again, the AIP-SUP does not appear in the SD documents, you have to go the the SIA site to know the hours of activation. But I believe it must be very difficult to put this kind of filter. It is already useful to have the number of the AIP-SUP... that appears in the SD warnings even if the AIP itself is still absent.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)SkyDemon Team (618K reputation)
We would show the times of activation if they had been published as part of the NOTAM.

It concerns me that you say the SUP is not available in SkyDemon. Could you help me find it on the SIA website please? It may be an error if they have not correctly published it into the EAD system, which is duplicated in SkyDemon. ‌‌
guille
guille
Tim Dawson - 12/4/2017 1:00:44 PM
We would show the times of activation if they had been published as part of the NOTAM.

It concerns me that you say the SUP is not available in SkyDemon. Could you help me find it on the SIA website please? It may be an error if they have not correctly published it into the EAD system, which is duplicated in SkyDemon. ‌‌

Sorry for answering late.
‌Just looking at the SIA site, SUP-AIP Metropole and putting the number indicated in the NOTAM. Now I cannot find it because it is not active.

Edited 12/9/2017 7:35:17 PM by guille
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Ok. Please could you email me the next time you think there's a SUP published by France which isn't included in SkyDemon? If that's the case, it is almost certainly a publication error by SIA and we can do something about that.
guille
guille
Tim Dawson - 12/11/2017 10:37:51 AM
Ok. Please could you email me the next time you think there's a SUP published by France which isn't included in SkyDemon? If that's the case, it is almost certainly a publication error by SIA and we can do something about that.

OK, no problem.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search