Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Poprad (LZTT) Visual Approach Issue

Author
Frans
Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The visual approach chart from Airfield Poprad-Tatry (LZTT) in Slovakia seems not be correct georeferenced. I've seen this issue within the last two versions from the SkyDemon iOS-App. I'm using an iPhone 6. It would be great if someone can fix this little issue.

Edited 8/27/2016 8:20:17 PM by Frans
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
It looks fine to me. Could you elaborate please? What seems to be wrong? Perhaps a screenshot would help.
Frans
Frans
Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.1K reputation)
I'm sorry for the late replay, I tought that my previous message was posted correctly. So here are the screenshots from my iPhone 6:

Normal Mapview:

Visual Approach Chart on Map:

As you can see on the image above, the visual approach chart has not correct position on the map. The runway is a way to far to the northeast and the map is normaly bigger, but I see here only 2/3 ot he entire map and 1/3 white paper.

I hope you guys can fix this issue!

Edited 9/22/2016 11:02:42 PM by Frans
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
That is very strange; it appears to be an issue only on our iOS software. We will look into it; thanks for reporting it.
Frans
Frans
I've used this airport a few days as my 'homebase' last week. Outside of Tower-Operations, a seperate frequency for blindcalls is active, however, Skydemon doesn't know anything about this, except the Slovak AIP on AD 2-LZTT-1-15. Perhaps this should be added in the radio-list?!

Callsign: TATRY TRAFFIC
Freq: 122.700 MHz

Frequency should be used within the ATZ, outside of Tower-Operations. It's not a frequency for the entire CTR, which is inactive and classified as airspace G outside of operation hours.

The charts are working fine now btw.! Smile

Edited 9/5/2018 12:25:31 PM by Frans
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
That is rather a different issue than the subject of this thread. I will ask my colleague to look in to it but there may be a reason we do not include that frequency. I will try to post back here when I hear back.
Frans
Frans
Great, thanks! I justed posted the issue here, because it's about the same airport. Sorry for the misconvenience. I'm looking forward to the reply from your colleague.

Furthermore, the callsign of every uncontrolled aerodrome in Slovakia is "TRAFFIC" at the end. In Skydemon, many of those airfields are just written with their Name.

Edited 9/6/2018 1:33:36 PM by Frans
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
I am told we have now added that frequency, and that it was not in the normal place for frequency promulgation in the relevant AIP entry.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search