Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SD on PC - can't click on urls

Author
captchaos
Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, not sure if this me doing something wrong but when you bring up airfield details such as web address or phone number, you can't follow link by clicking on them or even copy them to paste into browser. What am I doing wrong? it would be helpful to do this in planning mode.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
The details you're looking at are probably static output designed for going to the printer, i.e. not interactive in that way. You may be able to right-click on an airfield and go to its website in that menu though.
captchaos
captchaos
Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 9/13/2016 10:32:49 AM
The details you're looking at are probably static output designed for going to the printer, i.e. not interactive in that way. You may be able to right-click on an airfield and go to its website in that menu though.

Many thanks Tim, yes that gives a way to go to the airfield website but it would still be helpful to be able to copy email address or phone number like you can on the IOS version. I was accessing a/f info from the ballon. BTW where can you see fuel info -  I can see the share price option but not to see prices others have shared.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Under the Mapping menu you can select to show fuel prices on the map. We'll give some thought to being able to more easily copy airfield information to the clipboard on PC but it's a challenge.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search