Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

GAR form for Netherlands

Author
Gonk
Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
Will SD give me the option to file a GAR for Netherlands as per the new regulation.
http://www.aeroplus.nl/general-declaration-gendec-forms-and-dutch-customs

anybody know?
Cheers
Neil.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Even the solution mentioned in that link is only a temporary solution. It is too early to say, because as far as we know this is a pilot scheme at this stage.
Bluebeard
Bluebeard
Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.2K reputation)
That Aeroplus link does not seem to work now.

As far as I can see a Netherlands-Ireland (or vice versa) flight plan does not give an option for a GENDEC form per Dutch requirements.  To provide this, the flight must be to or from the UK.  Is this correct? Is there a workaround?

I had a bad experience yesterday, when a GENDEC allegedly sent to Dutch police via www.gendec.eu was not received by the police.  So I need to find some system for dealing with the current Dutch requirements, that is not premised upon the flight being from or to the UK.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
My understanding of the Dutch requirement is that a GENDEC is required if the flight originated from a non-Schengen country/area.

Ireland is not part of Schengen so a flight planned from Ireland to Netherlands in SkyDemon will prompt for a GENDEC to be filed and help you to do so, using OnlineGar.com.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search