Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

sync 2 devices in flight

Author
greg
Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I fly longer trips, I use 2 ipads, for redundancy.
When planning the flight I sync the route via cloud (when I have wifi)
During the flight I will use one ipad for the navigation, the second one shows the live plog.
Often, a route needs to be changed during the flight.
A useful feature would be the possibility to sync the current route between 2 devices without cloud connection, perhaps using bluetooth or some sort of direct wlan link. The forum is so big, I don't if this idea has been suggested before, or perhaps it exist and I am not aware of it.

nje
nje
Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)Too Much Forum (44K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Slightly off topic but, Can you run two iPads with skydemon on one account? I know you run android and an iPad.
I like the idea though, about the devices syncing.
Edited 9/17/2015 4:54:48 PM by nje
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search