Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Notam Scolling

Author
riverrock
Too Much Forum (928 reputation)Too Much Forum (928 reputation)Too Much Forum (928 reputation)Too Much Forum (928 reputation)Too Much Forum (928 reputation)Too Much Forum (928 reputation)Too Much Forum (928 reputation)Too Much Forum (928 reputation)Too Much Forum (928 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I view notams (flight planning or when navigating) I can initially view and scroll the list, however it then refuses to continue scrolling - stuck in the middle of the list. All other features appear to continue working normally.  Currently frozen when a route is planned from Dublin to Glasgow.

I can still move the notam tab in and out, I can still swipe individual notams to hide them.  I can still scroll on the other tabs (when I return to the notams tab it is still frozen) I can press the tools button, and select different options in there but the notam list remains frozen (the contents doesn't appear to change). Airplane mode on/off makes no difference (assuming notams are already downloaded) and tabbing to a different application, then back into SkyDemon makes no difference.

Moto G 2013, Android 5.1 SD version 3.4.1.29177
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
How very strange. I can't think why that would occur. It sounds like the list is still active and responding, and presumably it changes if your planned route changes; you just cannot scroll it up or down.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search