Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Translation status

Author
MikeTwoOne
Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I don't know for the others non-English languages, but the French version of SD (iOS/Android) is ... incomplete.
In the same menu, you can sometimes find a mix of translated and untranslated parts.Which is somehow confusing.

I've sent a message to the support in order to propose to provide the missing pieces (voluntarily/without consideration) but the answer is that the company is not looking for new translators. Well, I was not looking for a new position, so it's great Smile

Anyway, does it mean that someone is working on updating/polishing he translation?

Mike
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yes, but not as a matter of priority. We aim to have all commonly-seen pieces of text translated, and most pieces of text in commonly-used features translated. However some deep menus (and especially settings) we do not aim to translate as these change too often and the maintenance burden is too great. If you spot a prominent piece of text that isn't translated, though, do let us know and I will prioritise it. Sometimes new features are not translated for many months until our translator next has a chance to do some.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search